1.1

I WILL NOT recommend them to REPAIR something.THERE LABOR IS ROTTEN, They were friendly to me HA HA, until I brought my repaired S4 phone back.

The glass and LCD were replaced. Less than 1 week later the glue started to separate from the glass and LCD. I took it back, Sorry is all I heard. It is not my fault or their fault.

It is the glue. $45 to fix it. So I asked why? Your 3 day warranty is over.

What kind of *** is that?

In internet they talk about LCD repairs includes parts, installation, and a 99 day warranty.I WILL NOT recommend them to REPAIR something.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $225. This person is overall dissatisfied with The Cell Phone Guy and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about the cell phone guy cell phone repair at The Cell Phone Guy was combination of a business without values, integrity or competency and rotten Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Cell Phone Guy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare The Cell Phone Guy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Cell Phone Guy?

Comments